28 April 2008

The Watch Trick.



You know what my sister told me the other day? I don't even remember what we were talking about, but it was something like "The longer you live, the shorter each day seems because you are comparing its length in time to the amount of time you've been alive". Sure, thats probably not exactly worded correctly, and it could have been more concise...but if you think about it, it seems true right? I mean, I know I'm still young, and I still have a lot of life left to live. But the five minutes that I used to have to spend in the corner for Picasso-ing the off white walls in the hallway with those smelly markers that had all the different scents for the different colors (sup run-on?) seems a lot slower than the remainder of the hour long car-ride when my ipod decides to die on me. Its just so weird. And people always say that "time flies when you're having fun!" (just imagine that cheesy adult who gives you a mile-wide grin and two strained thumbs up while you're looking for your Barbie's tiny pink pumps). But this makes me wonder if being occupied isn't the only way that time flies. This whole "theory" makes sense though... right?

I just found it interesting.

Enjoy the Picture.

-Fréd

No comments: