25 April 2008

a different kind of fun


now see here, these shorts have traveled everywhere. now if only they could end up here. i just might need the help of my secret lover.

really, ive fallen in love with tacky style. grandma florals, acid wash. ripped jeans. high waists. its really attractive to me.

now still i wont stray away from my balkan/eastern european style. ive been growing up with the polish and slovak culture ever since i was a little girl. my grandpa spoke polish around the house, we always ate polish foods, my grandpa even dressed me up as a babushka when i was about 5. if only i lived over there, to get a taste of my family. its part of my heart that ill never lose.


влюбленность и везение, teddy

1 comment:

dream hunter said...

oh yeah, eastern europe is great! as well as polish food ;>