06 April 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

Glasses High waist jeans I enjoy both of these items of mine quite a bit. Though these are both very trendy I think that they are worthwhile! They are fun, and cool....well, at least I think so.














My Glasses




Whoo. Glasses are apparently available extensively at vintage stores. Being that I live in the middle of no where, and not even remotely close to any decent vintage stores, I wouldn't know for sure. However, from what I have heard the variety is quite nice, so if you are lucky enough to have a nice local vintage store, go check it out, and if not, rock like me and be an annoying little hipster and purchase yours from Urban Outfitters!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Cute glasses.

Anonymous said...

Love your glasses! Been thinking of getting something similar myself..

Anonymous said...

I MUST have your glasses and your red flats! I'm flying into a jealous rage as I speak :)