13 April 2008

So typical

very "typical Bianca" outfit.
What I wear when I get three hours of sleep and just cant think of anything.
cardigain
printed tee
colored skinnies
nike high tops.

I like this outfit, and I like that the style of it contrasts my sometimes really girly style. It works...especially after a late night. Ignore my miserable face.



Ah, This will probably be my last post for a while. I am off to Denmark for 10 days on Wednesday. I am AMAZINGLY excited....It's an exchange, my partner stayed here in America last month for 10 days, and now im off to go stay with her. AHHHHH, I can not wait!
Oh, and last night at afterprom, I got henna tattoos one of a skull on my wrist, because I like to pretend I am bad ass, and one of a turtle....because turtles are cooool.

-Bianca

4 comments:

Amelia said...

I love the pink skinnies and I like how they match the headband without looking too matchy. This isn't really my style, but I still like it. Have fun in Denmark!

Style On Track said...

Those pink pants are awesome, they are really bright and fun :D Wish I could find a pair like that in AUs

Benedicte said...

Awesome skinnies!

dream hunter said...

i really like new header!