21 April 2008

The Choice is Yours.




You know what, I have to say that I am overall pretty proud of my pictures. I mean, they may not be perfect, but each of them is a glimpse into a tiny moment of my life that I was able to capture.
I wish I could just take pictures forever. Take pictures and get a paycheck every week and live in a nice little apartment, and have tea and scones with jelly all the time, and have some nice little clothes, and a nice little dog, and look at my nice little pictures displayed all over the walls everyday. But then again, I'm working so hard right now because I am on the road to a music school, maybe not the best, but I am trying.

And then, there's a little part of me that would love to be a journalist. Or, sometimes I would like to see myself in front of a camera talking in an unatural voice about the day's events, politics, world news...more politics.

Yeah, I can just see it now.

Wait, I don't even know what I'm seeing. What my dream is.

That's because I have so many.

And I'm still young, so I can still dream, but the clock is ticking, and I need to choose.

But which one?

-Fréd

No comments: