24 March 2008

Spring Fever...

Some call it spring, I call it love. I was walking the other day and saw a tree budding. I captured that first scene of spring in my head and im feeling pretty inspired. But when it comes to the latest trends, the spring scene has been slowly coming around(at least quicker then those budding trees),like sundresses with florals and wide-leg pants exc. So the other day i was looking through my mom's closet (after finding her vintage Dooney&Bourke bag i've been praying for another discovery) and i found this dress,slightly drab looking but after i put it on i fell in love. I find it has a 70's,cool but yet classy feel. Im feeling this season is off to a pretty good start.



-stylemaraurder




1 comment:

Amelia said...

Ooh, I like the dress. I should shop my mom's closet.