27 March 2008

A Product of Study Hall; and no, it's not homework.

The wooden walls sink beneath the abundance of crème paint splattered across the ceiling. The hollow pit I so strategically sat in the corner of echo’s the sound of the only other existence placed inside this emptiness. This music mirrors off of the walls as delicately as a crisp autumn day’s reflection. The only thing connecting the music to me is the urge to breakout, the passion to escape.

The steady, vibrating beat of the melody collapses my exterior shield. It melts away the boundaries, which were locking me out of my own home. Crème begins to drips down onto the unstable carpet below. A glimpse of an untouched sky begins to appear as the ceiling deteriorates. Light filters into my inexperienced eyes, familiar with this nostalgic scenery. Heaven pours into the room.

My fingertips begin to flourish with the feeling of security, and hospitality of the arms of the trees sweeps me away into a land of the unknown. It is not a horrific place that is revealed when my eyelids begin to flutter and readjust to my new surroundings. Every inch of my body is submerged beneath a cool liquid, enveloping my existence in its serene waves.

I know where I am. Right where I need to be, right where I want to be, right where I belong. My face embraces a smile while the warmth of happiness conquers over the temperature of the pool. I’m mesmerized just by the simplicity of the game that is about to occur. I fall deeper and deeper into the ripples that hide my passion, hypnotized by the slight possibility that today could be the day.

I smile again. Braces and everything. Proud to finally show myself out to the world. I reach and yearn for the surface of the water....

MAKE YOUR OWN ENDING.
PLEASE DO :)


Keep Dreaming,
After all, we're all Dreamers.
-taelor elizabeth

No comments: