10 March 2008

dancing with myself

I am having an incredible time with my Danish exchange student(Katryna). She is here for 5 more days, and in April i go to Denmark. Its been so much fun, I just feel like dancing. I haven't had much time for the computer. This is an outfit i wore last week. It was fun, i thought atleast, all my teachers told me i looked adorable, it was awkward, but nice i guess. haha.


Right now i have to write a paper on The Great Gatsby, ughhh, i hate this. I can not think of a single decent thing to write about. It is terrible.

I apologize for any misspelled words....liike misspelled for example, im almost positive i got that one wrong.haha, well anyway, point is, Katryna was writing an email last night and switched the language to Danish, so now I usually use spell check for a few misspelled words here and there, but because of the language change, it says almost everything is misspelled......so i cant fix it. AH.

1 comment:

BaroForo said...

Oh I really enjoyed the Great Gatsby way back when we had to read it. Freshman/Soph year, maybe, who knows. Hopefully you've thought of something.

I may go reread it now, ah!