01 March 2008

I Was Born A Unicorn

I have an obsession with unicorns. I guess I'm quite juvenile.
So today I took the SAT's and honestly. I did not give much thought to an outfit that I would wear to sit in a room for 5 hours taking a test.
So i wore my pink unicorn hoodie, a white hanes tee, and some plain ol black leggings. Comfy for sure!
My brain has seriously stopped working from the stress and intensity of the SAT's, so i apologize for my lack of anything incredibly meaningful, and of course for any grammar mistakes.
Back to my unicorn fetish. I also made a unicorn hoodie. Me and my friend originally planned to make them for Halloween, we ran out of time, but ended up making them anyway.
Note to self: do not try to make facial expressions in pictures.


You know, all this week i was thinking "geez i cant wait till the SAT's are over, then i can stop stressing" but they are over and still all i can think about is how i did. eeh well, this if my first time, I'm almost positive I'll be taking them again.
Well its the first say of March and my birthday is in 4 days, so at least i have that to look forward to! whooo 17!

2 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

this hoodie is geni-uss.

hey, at least if you fail the exams you know you were dressed well. not many people can say they sat behind a unicorn in an exam hall!..

Anonymous said...

For a while all T listen to was the unicorns and the blood brothers, an odd combination, my friend said it effected my descision making.

anyway you might also like the band, Islands, a less experimental sound.