28 March 2008

only one

Ah, with spring finally approaching i will get a chance to wear my menswear one piece with out any shorts. I bought it at Betsey Johnson this past winter. I like the playfulness of it, but the black canvas-y material makes it a bit nicer(in my opinion) then just a beach romper. Thus far I have only been able to wear it with tights. However, I soon plan to ditch the tights and wear it with some sandals or flats!
Here I am wearing maroon tights with it.

Not so attractive photo above. Eek.
I like to wear it with my beret, i feel the beret suits it nicely, ironically the beret is from Betsey Johnson too!


The end.
-Bianca

6 comments:

SICK. said...

yeah, we're in ottawa;
but the shirt was a home-made gift from my cousin !

she found the ghostbusters print somewhere and then attached it to a bare white raglan.

i wish you luck in finding something similar though :]

zoë.
[zoeandjessicasick.blogspot.com]

ps: love your blog !

Amelia said...

I love the romper. It looks really cute with the tights. The beret is pretty nice, too.

Marilyn Hayward said...

ahh i want a romper!

EvaAmarri said...

Love the romper. looks great on u

L.I.N said...

alright im sold. i want a romper too.

Anonymous said...

very much adorable and inspiring
you should be more confident about your photos, too, pretty girl!