05 March 2008

Danish Exchange

Today was exciting, I went and picked up my exchange parter. She is from Denmark, there is a group of us from my school doing the exchange, they are here for 10 days, and April we go there for 10 days. It was quite exciting. My partner is named Katryna, she is super sweet. She is aspleep right now.
So here is what I wore. I ended up taking off the necklace and bangle. But it was cool, the Danes are into highwaisted things I suppose, i got quite a few compliments, which was nice. I was so afraid it was gonna be awkward, but it wasn't. Its my birthday today too, so my parter brought me some Danish body creme, its heavenly.haha

well im off to sleep. busy day!

2 comments:

Style On Track said...

Loving the outfit, not everyone can get away with high waisted outfits, but you look great!

NonchalantMod said...

1) happy b-day!
2)i totally want to do that exchange-student thing..