01 May 2008

tweedle-dee




ho hum.

recently, ive realized that im not so much interested in fashion as i thought. im more into art and culture. i cant keep up with trends at all. its the same ripped skinnies, leather jacket, worn out punk band tee, and combat boots or heels. im too lazy. and its bores me. i cant follow trends. seeing everyone with the same skirt from h&m, trying to be luella esque brings me to the doldrums.

art is so very tantalizing to my tastebuds. drawing, painting, sculpting. anything. of course fashion is an art. but so trendy. i cant stray away from my punk roots. so i stick to art. the very life of it all. its so real to my eyes.

hmm. i really want some tight leather pants. from trash and vaudeville. sure. i look innocent. dont let my little dutch boy looks fool you. and really. i want a platinum blonde mohawk. what a bad -ass thing to have.

opinions?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

as stated, twee as shit. go for it.


i'm personally all for black tight anything---anything dark and badass in general. kova&t has the most amazing badass chic stuff i've seen awhile.

capturedlife said...

i love those glasses!