11 May 2008

new york.



I went to NYC for the first time yesterday.

The art was amazing.

The buildings were amazing.

The lights were amazing.

But honestly, I am so glad I have Boston to live in next year.

New York is dirty. Boston is classy.

And creepy men go into those XXX peep shows (with suitcases) in broad daylight!

And there is 8.25% sales tax.

And, when someone walks into you, they don't say excuse me. I hate that!

I had been a little bummed that I didn't get into the Brooklyn school that I applied to.
Seriously though, it was for the best.
And now I truly know that everything happens for a reason.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Boston is pretty awesome.

Fréd said...

emm

we should go to boston sometime and take pictures =)

Kay ♥ said...

yes us new-yorkers are veryyy rude...but nyc def has my heart...cant wait to move there