18 January 2008

wicked as a joyride jaunt.


I'm so attracted to fasion. behind all the fakeness, it really is an amazing thing. how you can express yourself through what you wear, how it makes you feel when you wear something you truely love, how you just naturally find yourself attracted to certain pieces and repulsed by others, and how everyone does this to different pieces. and it's pretty hard to figure out. why some people choose to idly follow trends, while others could care less, and some put more thought into the process and wear everything the way they like it. and again, this is probably because it's an art that not everyone has, or wants to have. i'm just perplexed by fashion. for some reason, it's pretty mysterious to me.
-lee

3 comments:

kelsea said...

wow. i couldnt agree more. i feel exactly the same way.

LalaLiu said...

what a lovely statement. I totally agree, fashion can be super duper wonderful :)

Stephanie said...

I love this blog, all the different posters make it especially great! I don't normally link up with blogs that are relatively new, but I'll definitely make an exception for this one...