28 February 2008

You're Lame

My grandmother is coming from California today. She nicely got me a sweater last year from the museum she works at. I like it quite a bit, but it's pretty large on me. I wanted her to see that I liked it, so I wanted to wear it today! I decided to wear it with my black lame' leggings for a grungy and comfy kind of look. I added some grey converse and i was off! Today was slightly more eventful then the usual school day. I went to see a play at a local theater and only had to go to 1st, 1/2 of 6th, and 7h period!


I hope my grandmother can see i appreciate her!

3 comments:

T said...

i like the leggings with that
nice color with the necklace

geri hirsch said...

hahah. i do that with my grandma too!! its look amazing though, youre totally rocking it!

Anonymous said...

why are you here?