26 February 2008

Suspended!

Oh I'm just kidding! i didn't get suspended, i did however, wear some pretty nifty suspenders! I bought them at H&M. They were the last pair, and i was ecstatic when i found them laying randomly near some hats! After a few tries, i decided the best way to go about wearing them would be monochromatic. I added a fun patterned scarf and flats to make it a bit less BLAHHHHH. I hope you can excuse my morbid look and untamed hair in the first picture, i ended up wearing my hair down and my beret. I have worn my beret to school many times, but today was the first time i kept it on during school for the majority of the day at least. Ha, I didn't get yelled at once! so it was quite exciting!


Ah, My social studies teacher was wearing suspenders today . Luckily, he is to oblivious to notice, that i too was wearing some!

well, thats all for now
Bye!

No comments: