25 June 2008





I think Cintia Dicker is absolutely beautiful. I mean, gorgeous. And you know why?
Freckles.
I adore freckles. On everyone. I think they're so stunning. Why do some people not like them? Why do girls try to hide them? Embrace the freckles. Embrace what makes you unique, because what makes you unique makes you beautiful. Flaws are only flaws until we can reconcile internally that our freckles or strong nose or mole or huge curly head of hair is a bad thing. But to me, flaws are lovely. Flaws are imperfect, and that's what makes them powerful. I will always choose the person who is flawed, damaged, unconventional, and slightly askew. I will always choose the person who isn't quite what you had expected. I will always choose originality over normalcy.
And I will always, always, always love freckles.

1 comment:

Copycat Sasha said...

My friends always try and cover their freckles, but I love mine!